- Doesn't need to happen, Goku would have lost and Vegeta doesn't get to shine that much.
- He doesn't hate Goku specifically, but most mortals. He was attacked by a resident of Barbari, thus thinking they were immoral and rash. When he learned that mortals could rival Gods in power (by watching Goku fight) he feared that mortals would drag the gods into their senseless "conflicts" and sought to kill them all
- No he wouldn't. Hit was nothing compared to Super Saiyan Blue, he didn't match up at all.
- I'll admit it was a nice moment, but we've already got some form of interaction/bonding between the two in the cart chapter. Also
- Better to leave them dead than give Trunks his asspulls. Besides that Black/Zamasu are a little more serious in their mission and actively killed them.
- Wasn't he killed by future android 17 and 18?
- No. That's not whats happening at all, Vegeta went to the Hyperbolic Timechamber and removed the Super Saiyan Blue weakness (the one where you lose 90% power if you transform twice. Also don't give me this BS about retcon, Super Saiyan used to drain hard until Goku and Gohan made it normal). Basically whenever he was going to move or attack he would go blue in a splitsecond and then back to Super Saiyan God conserve more power and energy.
- Trunks fighting Black was bullshit and you know it. The fact that he could do anything at all was bullshit
- I'm all in for the concept of SSRage, but it made no sense. How did Trunks gain so much power to even harm guys like Black? What even was it? These questions are not explained, a tiny bit of exposition would have been nice.
- Unfortunately he is, but if making him relevant comes at the cost of several inconsistencies I would not make him relevant. Besides that, I do feel he's going to slay merged Zamasu in the manga regardless
- One of my grievances as well
Continued in next post