Only someone with no experience in my position could say what you're saying right now.
Yes, I can cum from anal. Yes, I enjoy anal. The thing is, while I genuinely do enjoy anal, it's nothing like being able to use your dick. The sensation and arousal feel different and the orgasm is different.
On top of that, it's harder to cum from anal. I can't cum reliably from it - I'd estimate a 70% orgasm rate from sex. The remaining 30% is really frustrating.
Probably the biggest problem is that masturbating without my dick is harder. Way, way harder. Like, with my dick I can plop down in a chair and rub one out in a couple minutes if I want. While I'm in chastity, if I want to cum I have to pick out my sex toys, put on some nice music, lube myself, and then lie on my bed or somewhere else comfortable and then use the toys to get myself off - and even then it's a lot harder and has a much lower success rate. Even when I do this it's like a 50% rate maybe, and the whole session could take half an hour.
With your ass you have to be careful. If there's not enough lube it hurts so I have to be extra careful to prepare myself otherwise I suffer the consequences. It's just so much more work - even "risk" - on my end.
Most of all I wasn't expecting to just be thrust into it like this. I thought I'd have more time to acclimatize to full-time chastity and here I am now, unable to use my dick because of your whims. For some reason it didn't feel "real" until now.