2018-10-04: Search server active for recent posts, rebuilding for older posts. DesuArchive & RBT restored after host's storage had a 2nd SAN hiccup on 9/24. No damage, but posts need import from the contingency scraper. Many thanks to our new tetrarchy of sysadmins who worked to fix this complex service after the loss of the original admin. More info later. Donations would still help in case of image storage failure and we still need a new scraper.
The server is stable, but the scraper is at its final limits due to crippling resource use and cloudflare limits, so /gif/ and /wsg/ images are paused. Let's solve this: help build a new scraper. More details here.
Ghostposting is under extreme vetting by new moderators to mitigate spam. Crackspamming or responding to any is a bannable offense.
[3 / 1 / ?]

/co/ images

No.3676 View ViewReplyReportDelete
For something of my own personal interest, I am in need of all images posted on /co/ between November 2013 and September 2014. I know of the image dump archive.moe did (see https://archive.org/download/archive-moe-files-201510-co) but this does not contain nearly all of the images as far as I am aware.

Desu doesn't have images or often even thumbs for images in this time period, and while archived.moe has some of the thumbnails it doesn't have the images either. Is there any chance anyone still has access to those files? Thanks in advance.