2018-10-04: Search server active for recent posts, rebuilding for older posts. DesuArchive & RBT restored after host's storage had a 2nd SAN hiccup on 9/24. No damage, but posts need import from the contingency scraper. Many thanks to our new tetrarchy of sysadmins who worked to fix this complex service after the loss of the original admin. More info later. Donations would still help in case of image storage failure and we still need a new scraper.
The server is stable, but the scraper is at its final limits due to crippling resource use and cloudflare limits, so /gif/ and /wsg/ images are paused. Let's solve this: help build a new scraper. More details here.
Ghostposting is under extreme vetting by new moderators to mitigate spam. Crackspamming or responding to any is a bannable offense.
[15 / 2 / ?]

Restless leg syndrome

No.48305563 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Restless leg syndrome. Any other twitchtards here? It’s seriously screwing up my life. I’ve had it on and off from when I was a teenager but lately it has just been relentless. Sleep is down from an average of 7.5 hours to 4 hours per night (I track it on my phone). Needless to say gainz have stalled. The lack of sleep is making me seriously depressed too (which sucks because the rest of my life is going really well). Anyone got a cure? I’ve tried everything except the hardcore meds (which I’d like to avoid but I’m nearly at the end of my rope). Help!