2018-10-04: Search server active for recent posts, rebuilding for older posts. DesuArchive & RBT restored after host's storage had a 2nd SAN hiccup on 9/24. No damage, but posts need import from the contingency scraper. Many thanks to our new tetrarchy of sysadmins who worked to fix this complex service after the loss of the original admin. More info later. Donations would still help in case of image storage failure and we still need a new scraper.
The server is stable, but the scraper is at its final limits due to crippling resource use and cloudflare limits, so /gif/ and /wsg/ images are paused. Let's solve this: help build a new scraper. More details here.
Ghostposting is under extreme vetting by new moderators to mitigate spam. Crackspamming or responding to any is a bannable offense.
[18 / 5 / 11]

No.48305935 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>on a chat site where you see threads posted within 10 km (everyone you chat with is in the same area as you)
>someone makes a thread about autism
>make a post that I have an autism diagnosis
>not really sure how the thread continued by I mentioned that the only thing I'm really proud of is my body; since I had no friends throughout high school and nothing to do in my spare time I started working out
>a girl with autism in the same thread asks me if I want to go work out together with her
>I close down the thread immediately
>still thinking about it six months later
WHY AM I LIKE THIS