2018-12-13: Provider mandated maintenance on the search server will begin 2018-12-14 UTC-0 09:30-10:30, and may require the search to be powered off from 03:00-15:00.
Year-end planned maintenance on the full image server to replace degraded parity drive is also suggested by the Tetrarchy for 12-28 to 1-06, TBA. Donations would still help in case of image storage failure and we still need a new scraper.
The server is stable, but the scraper is at its final limits due to crippling resource use and cloudflare limits, so /gif/ and /wsg/ images are paused. Let's solve this: help build a new scraper. More details here.
Ghostposting is under extreme vetting by new moderators to mitigate spam. Crackspamming or responding to any is a bannable offense.
[29 / 3 / ?]

drowsy boi

No.48645503 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
tl;dr Looking for supplement for extreme burst of energy for ~1 hour.

/fit/ I have a problem where I get unbelievably drowsy during this one specific meeting at work. It's once a week for one hour every week at 11AM. I've tried everything, sleeping 10 hours the whole week, sleeping 12 hours the night before, but no matter what for whatever reason I get EXTREMELY drowsy and sleepy during this one meeting only.

I am literally fighting off sleep with every fiber in my body, and sometimes I lose. I feel great before and great after and feel fine every other day of the week at the same time (11AM).

I'm at my whit's end and I don't know what to do other than take a supplement that provides extreme energy (I only need one hour). Is there a solution to this problem that doesn't involve amphetamines? I REALLY don't want to take anything prescribed.

I used to take Synedrex (pic related) at university for some heavy nights of studying etc... But ever since the FDA made them modify their original formula as exchange for not being sued, the new formula and any alternatives have never given me that hard burn of energy that I crave. It's been a couple years since i've taken any energy supplement (other than occasional energy drink - but I do that for taste and I can usually nap right after if i wanted, no effect). So I should have no tolerance to anything I try. Does anyone have this problem or a similar one and suggestions on how to beat it?

I was trying to avoid taking a pre-workout but if that's the concensus i'll try it.

Thanks /fit/