2018-10-04: Search server active for recent posts, rebuilding for older posts. DesuArchive & RBT restored after host's storage had a 2nd SAN hiccup on 9/24. No damage, but posts need import from the contingency scraper. Many thanks to our new tetrarchy of sysadmins who worked to fix this complex service after the loss of the original admin. More info later. Donations would still help in case of image storage failure and we still need a new scraper.
The server is stable, but the scraper is at its final limits due to crippling resource use and cloudflare limits, so /gif/ and /wsg/ images are paused. Let's solve this: help build a new scraper. More details here.
Ghostposting is under extreme vetting by new moderators to mitigate spam. Crackspamming or responding to any is a bannable offense.
[129 / 45 / 36]

Let's talk about the Porajmos

No.5620242 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Since this board is constantly flooded with Holocaust threads more than the Mississippi River, I thought I'd mix things up a bit with one about the "forgotten" Holocaust.

I guess just go ahead and post anything about Nazi Germany's persecution of the Romani and Sinti peoples before and during WWII. Relevant legislation, written accounts, diaries, interviews, films and books, specific actions and massacres, perpetrators, noteworthy victims and survivors. Its' up to you.

>inb4 Holocaust denial autism

Please keep that shit on /pol/ or in Jewish Holocaust threads at least. I would just like to see one decent thread on this subject.