Grassroots political activism to get nationalist right wingers in the republican seats. You are blackpilled if you think the republican party as a whole are fucked. Many republican states have been making solid gains at the state level for the right. The issue is transferring that to national politics. The long game for republicans needs to be:
1. securing their power in the states and kicking out the neocons and RINOs
2. replacing national legislators who aren't nationalists or able to be cowed into nationalism (so the dedicated neocons and RINOs need to go but slippery fucks like Ted Cruz can be made to work for us)
3. hard campaigning in purple states to get republicans in their seats
4. charismatic presidential candidate that isn't as offensive to middle class faggots as Trump was but still appeals to the working class with nationalist policies. Tucker Carlson was the prime candidate here but I'm not sure about that anymore.
5. sitting in at polling stations with large groups of republicans so that no funny business can occur when the ballots are counted
6. assuming the republicans can take back the presidency, the president needs to do what biden did and immediately replace every head of every agency with their own guy
7. deport every illegal and revoke green cards across the board, kick out every non citizen possible. this needs to be done day one so that faggot leftist shits can't meaningfully fight it
8. have DoE defund every university pushing woke bullshit to starve the marxists out
What you can do is agitate for these things and create grassroots campaigns for it. Volunteer with your local Republican party if you can. Help nationalist republicans run for office using your time and money. Run for office yourself if you are clean cut and have a wife and kids and aren't an autist.