THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF DIVERSITY (2/2)
6. Thou shalt revere the East Indian, for the stench of his poo is mighty: and the reek shall inherit the earth, beginning with thy job.
7. Thou shalt revere the East Asian; thou must let him copy the answers from thy test, and let him build a new Tower of Babel in thy midst, whose condos thou canst not afford.
8. Thou shalt revere the sodomite, and the ones who eat carpets, and the men of strong jaw who poseth as women; why, I know not; but it seemeth funny to me to exalt them over thee.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy paycheque, which thou hast earned from the sweat of thy brow, for by right it belongeth to those not white.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy wife, nor thy car, nor thy garden tools, for by right these belongeth to the Negro. Behold, even now he is breaking into Thy shed.
And yea, though thou walkest through the darkest valley of the ghetto, thou art on thy own; thy gun and thy knife I have taken from thee; and, lo! Tyrone and Jamal approacheth.