I love Hassenfeld ponies!
isn't a different version of the OP story, but a continuation of it after she died and her owner got a different Hassenfeld pony of the same model, so it's told from the perspective of that new Twilight. There is a missing segment that goes in between the OP story and >>33129059
. The missing segment concluding the OP story is here: https://pastebin.com/ACt8jMmm
Also, it's a good idea to go with the standard OP for these threads:
Thank you for shopping with Hassenfeld Brothers Bio-Engineering Specialists! Your new My Little Pony© is sure to bring you years of joy.
Please carefully read the following instructions before opening the cryo-box containing your pony:
– Your My Little Pony© is designed to begin imprinting upon release from its cryo-box. Place the cryo-box on the floor, carefully open it, and sit nearby. Do not leave the area for at least one hour. Your pony may sniff, nuzzle, or lick you as imprinting begins. You may gently touch your pony.
– Each pony comes with a six-week supply of nutrient paste designed to accommodate the rapid growth process. After six weeks, your pony may switch to a regular diet.
– Every night for two weeks, place the language-assistance headphones on your pony for two hours to teach your pony proper speaking skills.
– Your pony is engineered to love and support you. Please allow 3-4 weeks for colts and fillies to age before engaging in sexual activity.
– Do not reject your pony. Rejected ponies may have violent tendencies. If you feel you may have unwittingly rejected your pony, call bio support at 555-PONY-4ME immediately.