Here are the rules of 8 /loli/, I think they are reasonable and make sure it won't become a cp discussion/sharing board like >>1728518
"1. The global rules apply. That means no cp or anything else illegal in America.
2. No posting of images that are traces or recreations of cp, nor any 3D renders that are realistic or lifelike. Anything that violates the DOST test will be removed.
3. This is a 2D/3DCG lolicon zone. Pedophilia discussion is not welcome.
4. /d/eviant fetishes such as furry and futa belong in their respective containment threads. Extreme fetishes such as scat and guro must be spoilered in addition.
You can still request and post them when necessary in the drawthread and request thread.
5. Please keep source requests in the request thread.
6. Meta discussions and any questions you have about the board, the mods or the rules can be directed towards the meta thread.
7. For the sake of quality control, carlarts, stick figures, and other poor quality western art styles should be kept in the toon thread.
(11/12) All western/cartoon art will be kept in the /co/ntainment thread, except when it is a reference or a completed work as part of an original content creation thread (i.e. drawthread, anon game development, etc.).
8. For the sake of quality control, western original western 3DCGs will be deleted. 3D models from video games, cartoons and anime style models are still fine.
9. When making an image dump thread, OP should try to post at least 15 images (3 posts' worth of images) to start out. Don't just make a request and not contribute to your own thread!
While cartoons are still allowed, consider visiting >>>/delicious/
for a board dedicated to "western lolis". Help them grow!"