Server migration is mostly complete. RebeccaBlackTech merged into Desuarchive. Link for more details. Some images haven't moved yet. Search is unavailable for some time. But new archive software in use, discuss here.
Donations to the archive would be appreciated to help fund our server hardware & storage drives.
[12 / 6 / 5]

I've been transitioning into a s𝅶𝅶𝅶𝅶oyjak for a year now

No.4184981 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have been fascinated by s𝅶𝅶𝅶𝅶oyjaks ever since i saw them for the first time, i had to post s𝅶𝅶𝅶𝅶oyboy wojaks everywhere and i did, bans didnt stop me, nobody could stop me, if electricity went out i turned on a power generator just so i could post more s𝅶𝅶𝅶𝅶oyboy wojaks.
But that wasn't enough, I needed more, more s𝅶𝅶𝅶𝅶oyjaks, more of the s𝅶𝅶𝅶𝅶oy essense, so i decided to become s𝅶𝅶𝅶𝅶oyjak.
I shaved my head bald, grew a scrappy beard, started drinking onions, got ugly glasses, and started opening my mouth like a s𝅶𝅶𝅶𝅶oyjak.
I tried to be excited over every little thing and consume media mindlessly, but it was hard to do so i had to go harder, I started drinking s𝅶𝅶𝅶𝅶oy milk as my only liquid and s𝅶𝅶𝅶𝅶oylent instead of any food. I haven't seen sun for five months, my skin is now completely pale white, just like the s𝅶𝅶𝅶𝅶oyjaks legendary and nostalgic #FFFFFF colour.
Every time i see a s𝅶𝅶𝅶𝅶oyjak post, i look like the related image.
This is me.