Toss and wash is scooping the shit up, putting it in your mouth, swigging water and drinking it and chasing it with something sweet like cola or orange juice. It's the fastest way to ingest but not pleasant. It will also harden your shits.
Taking too much will make you jittery and stay up all night. I don't you can overdose but yeah, you'll want to stick with a teaspoon on an empty stomach to be safe. Also nausea might be an issue. Everybody's body is different and you'll have to see how the stuff will treat you.
It's more addictive than cannabis but the shit is the safest painkiller. Hope you like it. Also, don't make it a habit. I once did and I had a terrible three days after, but that's child's play compared to real withdrawal. Remember that the sober life isn't bad at all.