DesuArchive & RBT have been restored after the host's storage failed. Missed posts/images will be restored from backup soon. Donations would still help in case of image storage failure and we still need a new scraper.
The server is stable, but the scraper is at its final limits due to crippling resource use and cloudflare limits, so /gif/ and /wsg/ images are paused. Let's solve this: help build a new scraper. More details here.
Ghostposting is under extreme vetting by new moderators to mitigate spam. Crackspamming or responding to any is a bannable offense.
[80 / 17 / 52]

No.5043462 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm so fucking pissed /v/. It's largely my fault for not doing any research but fuck, I didn't think they were going to be this stupid

I had this imported. I was so fucking excited. It's such a gorgeous controller and there's nothing else out there like it and was ecstatic they they were getting an official rerelease. Been waiting all month for it and it finally showed up to day

It's got a decent weight to it. The buttons feel good. The plastic is nicely textured. Feels good in the hands. It's everything I hoped it can be and then

Wait. What? Are you fucking kidding me? The stick isn't fucking microswitched. There's no click. No sense of direction. It's just an awkwardly loose analog stick. What the fuck? Why on earth did they remove the most defining feature about the controller? Who's idea was this?