DesuArchive & RBT have been restored after the host's storage failed. Missed posts/images will be restored from backup soon. Donations would still help in case of image storage failure and we still need a new scraper.
The server is stable, but the scraper is at its final limits due to crippling resource use and cloudflare limits, so /gif/ and /wsg/ images are paused. Let's solve this: help build a new scraper. More details here.
Ghostposting is under extreme vetting by new moderators to mitigate spam. Crackspamming or responding to any is a bannable offense.
[29 / 5 / ?]

SNES Shadowrun style Resident Evil game!

No.5043464 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
getting ready to start a small game project. I'm not sure how far i will take it, but it seems like something right up my alley.

I want to make a SNES shadow run style Resident Evil clone for gp32/gp2x. I know a bit of c++ and usually program in python. ive made a few clone games like pacman and pong etc..

anyways, I was wondering if this is a good place to update people. i really dont know anywhere else to post updates... no, i dont use reddit, fuck reddit!