Sort of, but at the same time, it's a lot of beautiful things that have no business being mashed together.
- the headpiece looks gorgeous but the pink is jarring. Needs to go
- The bag colour and texture is too rich and too heavy for the coord
- the bolero looks awkward on that V-front
- belt looks awkward af under that dress bow
- underskirt too long, showing cheap lining fabric
- shoes look dirty next to white underskirt. The pink bows only match the headpiece and the headpiece is already jarring, so needs to go too
- the length of the underskirt blocks out the part of the tights that matches the dress better, so what's showing is a swath of sax blue that doesn't match the dress and doesn't do much for the coord
- If the white underskirt goes the white hair flowers may no longer suit the coord either
When it's all said and done, you're practically left with the dress and the choker being perfectly suited, everything else either needs to go, is problematic, or causes problems. Is it really nitpick and not outright ita when you practically have to start over with just the dress and the necklace, and replace everything else in the coord?
(I'm not the anon who posted her, btw)