Migration complete - new scraper is in use and public backups will be made soon. RebeccaBlackTech merged into Desuarchive (details).
Donations to the archive would be appreciated to help fund our server hardware & storage drives. We are looking for developers to help build new software and archives, discuss here.
2021-06-13: Some images may be unavailable during the next few days.
[94 / 14 / 39]

Should i just download tinder and get over with?

No.62002077 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
KHV in early-mid 20s here, I've coped enough years but i'm starting to resent myself for it recently, I know that my childhood may influenced my fear of intimacy but it's just that, fear, and cowardness have no excuses.

I'm a good looking guy, I know i'm but i just don't enjoy social dynamics at all and never bothered with maintaining a circle so i'm probably damaged when it comes to talking to people and having conversations. My question is, Is dating apps the right route for me to take in order to overcome my shortcomings? Has anybody been in similar situation and can share what he did? Meeting people organically IRL is out of the question as all my activities and my job are done in solitude.