Migration complete - new scraper is in use and public backups will be made soon. RebeccaBlackTech merged into Desuarchive (details).
Donations to the archive would be appreciated to help fund our server hardware & storage drives. We are looking for developers to help build new software and archives, discuss here.
Please report any issues you notice with the new scraper on /desu/.
[296 / 46 / 143]

*blocks your path*

No.49203231 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Remind me again why people here hate European sport shooting? It's literally the peak of marksmanship and the final culmination of centuries of solid shooting fundamentals and firearms engineering. The rifles they use might as well be space-age technology and the sights they use might as well be gifts directly from Odin himself. Imagine if you had a squad of snipers trained with rifles like these, you could literally take entire cities with no more than a .22LR/.22WMR and precisely-aimed headshots.

There's no higher art in the whole of shooting sports worldwide. Your gucci tacticool garbage has nothing on this. This isn't even a bait thread, euro sport rifle shooting really is just that superior.

I dream of getting my hands on one of pic related.