Migration complete - new scraper is in use and public backups will be made soon. RebeccaBlackTech merged into Desuarchive (details).
Donations to the archive would be appreciated to help fund our server hardware & storage drives. We are looking for developers to help build new software and archives, discuss here.
Please report any issues you notice with the new scraper on /desu/.

Threads by latest replies - Page 11

Super Robot Wars GC translation thread

No.19521468 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Status: I finished re-translating the battle lines. AI decided to do a quick pass of his own on them to catch any typos or other mistakes I might have made. Once he gets back to me I'll implement any corrections needed and then I guess we'll be good to make the patch and release it.

Previous: >>19327013
151 posts and 58 images omitted

No.19656542 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
post designs you dont like but then grow on you

No.19656434 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The new Leopard 2 with Trophy looks straight out of a mecha anime.
Support vehicles from mecha shows thread, I guess.
4 posts and 3 images omitted

Mamoru Oshii: "Hideaki Anno is More of a Producer Than a Director These Days"

No.19649292 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
> Mamoru Oshii (known for anime such as Ghost in the Shell, Patlabor, Jin-Roh, Skycrawlers, etc) states that Hideaki Anno is "more of a producer than a director."

>Oshii remarked that Anno's works "lack a theme." He praised the visual aspects of Anno's directing style, but said that there was no theme being expressed underneath the style.

>He said that, perhaps because he and Hayao Miyazaki belong to an older generation of filmmakers, the two of them are always thinking about what they want to express whenever they create films. In his own case, he creates films so that he can "pick a fight with society," and he believes that Miyazaki does the same even if he claims to create films for children to enjoy.

>He described most of Anno's works as "like an I-Novel (confessional novel about the author's personal emotional feelings)" .... The question is more about whether the audience can accept this approach or not.

>Oshii described a conversation he had with Anno around the time he was making The Sky Crawlers (2008), where they talked about how Anno was awakening his interest in business. "I think that Anno has that desire for upward trajectory in business producing rather than directing films" he concluded.


Source:
Yaraon News
http://lp.p.pia.jp/shared/cnt-s/cnt-s-11-02_2_a59f5717-1c46-4bbf-bf30-d246fa043885.html
119 posts and 17 images omitted

/m78/ thread: Bullied by that red guy edition

No.19635505 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
326 posts and 102 images omitted

No.19639351 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
What was up with the rape in Macross Plus? What did it add to the narrative?
55 posts and 1 image omitted

Cima

No.19619988 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Best girl thread.
92 posts and 42 images omitted

No.19656389 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How shit is my taste?

Gundam Battle Operation 2 - /gbo2/

No.19644283 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
An enhance model to the Gaza-C, the Gaza-D are on the front line in the Neo Zeon wars.

GBO days is here with 3x bonus on duplicate MS and golden week step up and hanger+ continues for the week.

Previous thread:
>>19634115

Learn to play Gbo2 with Tenda and Heidegger!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QHxNFRlh7A

Follow Tenda on twitter
https://twitter.com/gbo2_tenda

/m/ Discord for all players (Crix's):
https://discord.gg/MYpTDPG

GBO2 Discord:
https://discord.gg/8YEu8pj

Competitive GBO2 Discord:
https://discord.gg/w3TVWRg6kt

Clan Name: /m/egafagot
Clan Tag: [MFG]
Leader: Mangojoyride
>Status: 1 slots

Clan Name: /m/ Fenrir
Clan Tag: [-m-]
Leader: AV98_Alphonse1
>Status: 10 slots

Clan Name: /m/irage
Clan Tag: [M_R]
Leader: RFAokigahara
>Status: 1 slots

Clan Name: Red Raz Army
Clan Tag: [RRA]
Leader: Zero-Gundam
>Status: 1 slots

Clan Name: DOMination
Clan Tag: [Dna]
Leader: EvilRobotUsses
>Status: 4 slots

Current Clan Match Schedule

>[PDT] 05/08/2021 (SAT) 21:00 – 22:59
>[CEST] 05/09/2021 (SUN) 06:00 – 07:59
>[EST] 05/09/2021 (SUN) 12:00 – 01:59
>Simple Target, 450, 4 vs 4, City Ruins

>[PDT] 05/15/2021 (SAT) 05:00 – 06:59
>[CEST] 05/15/2021 (SAT) 14:00 – 15:59
>[EST] 05/15/2021 (SAT) 08:00 – 0:59
>Target Shuffle, 650, 5 vs 5, Arctic Base

>[PDT] 05/24/2021 (MON) 05:00 – 06:59
>[CEST] 05/24/2021 (MON) 14:00 – 15:59
>[EST] 05/24/2021 (SAT) 08:00 – 0:59
>Ace Match, 400, 5 vs 5, Resources Satellite

>Official Game Resources + Color Picker:
https://pastebin.com/ErxT1YQT

>Nipponese GBO players for reference
https://pastebin.com/rcYPz6ZK

>PCK's GBO2 PILOT'S GUIDE FOR DUMMIES (V5.1)
https://pastebin.com/728YuCgU

>Friendly reminder that you can test drive ms by forcibly closing the game without saving after purchasing them from the shop

>If you are having trouble with recon crate drops and completing missions, enter custom rooms called A/B where team A wins and team B lose to farm crate drops and complete daily missions outside of rival mission
399 posts and 61 images omitted

Gundam Battle Operation 2 - /gbo2/

No.19656325 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Honoring Support Types.

From humble sniper and alertly units like Guncannon and Guntank to hovering war machines with massive beam and ballistic weapons like Gaymalk and Xamel, support types maintain the balance of power as long as a team works together with their general and raid types. What supports are your favorite so far in GBO2 and what'd you like to see next?

Previous thread:
>>19573563

Learn to play Gbo2 with Tenda and Heidegger!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QHxNFRlh7A

Follow Tenda on twitter
https://twitter.com/gbo2_tenda

/m/ Discord for all players (Crix's):
https://discord.gg/MYpTDPG

GBO2 Discord:
https://discord.gg/8YEu8pj

Competitive GBO2 Discord:
https://discord.gg/w3TVWRg6kt

Clan Name: /m/egafagot
Clan Tag: [MFG]
Leader: Mangojoyride
>Status: Full

Clan Name: /m/ Fenrir
Clan Tag: [-m-]
Leader: AV98_Alphonse1
>Status: 10 slots

Clan Name: /m/irage
Clan Tag: [M_R]
Leader: RFAokigahara
>Status: Full

Clan Name: Red Raz Army
Clan Tag: [RRA]
Leader: Zero-Gundam
>Status: Full

Clan Name: DOMination
Clan Tag: [Dna]
Leader: EvilRobotUsses
>Status: 4 slots

Current Clan Match Schedule:

>[PDT] 05/15/2021 (SAT) 05:00 – 06:59
>[CEST] 05/15/2021 (SAT) 14:00 – 15:59
>[EST] 05/15/2021 (SAT) 08:00 – 0:59
>Target Shuffle, 650, 5 vs 5, Arctic Base

>[PDT] 05/24/2021 (MON) 05:00 – 06:59
>[CEST] 05/24/2021 (MON) 14:00 – 15:59
>[EST] 05/24/2021 (SAT) 08:00 – 0:59
>Ace Match, 400, 5 vs 5, Resources Satellite

>Official Game Resources + Color Picker:
https://pastebin.com/ErxT1YQT

>Nipponese GBO players for reference
https://pastebin.com/rcYPz6ZK

>PCK's GBO2 PILOT'S GUIDE (V5.1)
https://pastebin.com/728YuCgU

>Friendly reminder that you can test drive ms by forcibly closing the game without saving after purchasing them from the shop

>If you are having trouble with recon crate drops and completing missions, enter custom rooms called A/B where team A wins and team B lose to farm crate drops and complete daily missions outside of rival mission