I'm using a "non-modern" browser and some websites have made it increasingly difficult to continue using it. Most sites I have encountered, like mega.nz
or slack are satisfied if I just send them a version that's higher than a certain amount. In fact I was able to access both of those sites when I set my useragent to "Mozilla/5.0 (platform; rv:geckoversion) Gecko/geckotrail Firefox/71.0" however with google's recaptcha I seem to be unable to find a useragent that works. I even copied the useragent from the browser I used to post this and it didn't work. I even deleted any cookies that turned up on searching the text "goo" or "desu" but that still failed.