Migration complete - new scraper is in use and public backups will be made soon. RebeccaBlackTech merged into Desuarchive (details).
Donations to the archive would be appreciated to help fund our server hardware & storage drives. We are looking for developers to help build new software and archives, discuss here.
!!5mwjOd2OzTR
[537 / 142 / 90]

/Mare/con: 80s synthwave edition

!!5mwjOd2OzTR No.37236171 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Welcome to the 1st /Mare/con: 80s synthwave edition, planning thread #1

>What is /Mare/con?
This is a con that focuses on the love for mares. /Mare/con is going to be an annual online fall con. That will focus on MARES, /mlp/, and the fandom. This year’s theme is 80s synthwave.
>What is Synthwave?
Synthwave aka futuresynth is an electronic music genre that is based predominantly on the music associated during the 80s. Popular examples of the soundtracks can be found in action, science-fiction, and horror films of the 1980s.
>How will this be held?
/Mare/con will be relying on live streams on Youtube. Pre-recorded videos will also be accepted, and will be viewed on Cytube During the con, interaction will occur on the con threads and/or Cytube chat.
>Cytube
I’d like to have at least two Cytubes. Channel #1 for live-streams and short videos. While Channel #2 is for +3 hour live streams and +45min long videos.
>Planning and to-do
Decide on a date, (looking to host /Mare/con in November). Think of a panel and event (You) want to host. (Sign ups will be coming soon) Looking to have a few anons record the videos and chat. I plan to record as much as I can, but a 4 TB harddrive can only hold so much. Also looking for a few Cytube mods. Need some PST, EST, and Euro bros. All planning will be done in the threads, and those wishing to participate in the con will need to post updates. Anything else suggest it down below. Original art is to come, happy trotting.