latest sound recordings (Since the last import at 21/9/2014):
1) quiet rain from inside (sounds like white noise)
2) louder rain
3) more rain (I think I was trying to capture some thunder as I was going to sleep)
4) whistled melody recorded at work. sequenced down by minor 3rd.
5) voice recording "The myth of accuracy" where the fuck did that come from?
6) voice recording. low drone (~C2)
7) voice recording - note to self describing a song with human voice as the backing, utilizing interference patterns and phasing.
was realized here, but without any song-like vocals over top:https://soundcloud.com/psllbof/voice-phase
8) Note to self: The pumpkin Massacre - Lyell Cresswell. Reminder to find that piece after hearing it on the radio.
So no, not really much in the way of cool sounds, mostly ideas recorded late at night or at work.>>50649563
He's a master composer.>>50649890
go to university. study music. enjoy.